WHAT HAPPENS AT A cycleWELL EVENT?
The current cycleWELL cycle tour events take place over 3 or 4 days and can include a mixture of group riding, strength and conditioning workouts, yoga, stretching, social events, free time to relax…and mental & physical health coaching. What a combination!
Our cycle tour events are currently limited to a maximum of 16 attendees to ensure an exclusive vibe and to provide the best cycling and coaching experience for all who join us.
We we soon be launching online, facilitated, mental wellbeing training via the ‘BeWell Co’ suite of products and services. This will enable us to reach a far larger proportion of the Aussie cycling community and share the science-backed tools and knowledge offered through Australia’s premier mental wellbeing training organisation.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET?
Your cycleWELL cycle tour ticket includes…
- your accommodation in a twin share room (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- your daily group rides – including full ride support for the longer rides
- on ride nutrition
- your workshops and coaching
- most of your food and drinks throughout the weekend
- organised social events and guest speakers
Our events start on a Thursday or Friday afternoon and end after a BBQ lunch on a Sunday afternoon.
You can bring a mate, or you can come alone. Either way, we’d love for you to join us.