Be Well Plan ONLINE: Jan 07 – Feb 04, 2022
NOTE: Ticket price INCLUDES 10% GST.
The Be Well Plan provides you with the tools to develop a personalised mental health and wellbeing strategy tailored to your psychological health profile and your current life circumstances.
You will walk away with a tailored plan comprising self-selected activities from a collection of evidence-based resources to help you deal with stress, build wellbeing and resilience and be your best possible self.
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR INVESTMENT
The comfort and safety of learning from home – this course is delivered ONLINE.
- The course comprises 5 x 2 hour sessions for a total of 10 hours of live and facilitated coaching.
- Sessions are delivered weekly on Friday, 7.00pm – 9.00pm AEST.
- Each participant also receives:
- a comprehensive digital Workbook,
- the Be Well Activity Book (40+ evidence based interventions),
- ongoing access to the Be Well Tracker (online wellbeing tracking tool to refine your plan over time),
- ongoing access to the Be Well App (smartphone companion App to build and refine your plan over time),
- certificate of completion.
- eligibility to attend the Be Well ‘Masterclasses’ in 2022 to further enhance your skillset.
Each ONLINE Course is limited to 20 Participants to ensure the best coaching environment.
Sessions are delivered via the ZOOM platform.
Pre-recorded summary videos of each session are available for participants who are unable to attend a session.