What do our customers say about our events?
Who’s talking about cycleWELL?
DAY 1 – Thursday 4 NOVEMBER 2021
Arrive at Accommodation in Noosa – Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort.
Get your room sorted and car unpacked, and meet Ash, Kent and their teams.
ACTIVITIES FOR DAY 1 INCLUDE:
Bike set-up and mechanical check.
Make sure your bike has made the trip OK and that everything is set up and working correctly so you can enjoy the weekend. Or, get your hire bike checked and make sure it fits you correctly and you’re good to go for the weekend.
Meet’N’Greet Drinks and BBQ.
Story of cycleWELL and Ride Sunshine Coast and a run through of the Itinerary for the weekend.
Introduction to BeWell Co
- BeWell Co Story
- What is mental health and what is mental wellbeing?
- Why are you here? (Crossroads Exercise)
DAY 2 – Friday 5 NOVEMBER 2021
5.30 – 6.30 AM START (Brekky and coffee)
ACTIVITIES FOR DAY 2 INCLUDE:
Group Ride – approx 3 hours (inc coffee stop)
BeWell Plan Session 1
- A mindset for change – fixed v growth mindset.
- How to build wellbeing.
- Starting your BeWell Plan with mindfulness.
- This will be the first of our social events and will see us all head to the famous Noosa Surf Club on Hastings St to enjoy the awesome view and get to know each other a bit better.
DAY 3 – Saturday 6 NOVEMBER 2021
5.45 AM START (Yoga Session!)
ACTIVITIES FOR DAY 3 INCLUDE:
Group Ride – 3 hours (inc coffee)
BeWell Plan (Session 2)
- Building mental health.
- Your Psychological wellbeing profile and tracking it with the ‘BeWell Tracker Smartphone App’.
- What do you want to work on? (Stress, Mood, Anxiety, Resilience, Health, Wellbeing)
- Building your personalised BeWell Plan.
Jump on the bus to Noosa Beach and National Park and soak up 3 hours of relaxation – however that looks for you.
Dinner at Land and Sea Brewery
DAY 4 – Sunday 7 NOVEMBER 2021
7 AM START
ACTIVITIES FOR DAY 4 INCLUDE:
Group Ride – approx 90 minutes.
BeWell Plan Wrap-Up and Next Steps
- An invite to keep working on your BeWell Plan when you leave the Event.
- Summary of what you’ve learned and future-proofing your BeWell Plan
Event will finish at approx 1pm.